I live at . . .


Sunday, January 16, 2011

Fancy Stuff and a New Friend

Hello Everyone,

It has been a little while since I have shared with you. I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year. We had a very nice time over the holidays and even got a visit from Santa and Mrs. Claus. I spent a lot of time lounging around and even managed a few peices of bacon but shhhh remember, please don't tell Peggy!

I would like to mention that I have heard Peggy and Layne telling people about some specials they will be having on rooms in February.  Peggy told someone they could find all the information on Facebook.  What a funny thing, I hear so much about that Facebook all the time!  I try to look at Peggy's page when she is away but I never really understand any of it.

Last of all, I would like to mention that I also overheard Peggy and Layne talking about finding me a friend. I am really not sure how I feel about this as I really enjoy doing what I want whenever I want without some other dog messing it up for me . . . then again, I do get lonely sometimes. Perhaps a friend would add a little more adventure in my life. Do you know any good dogs that would make a good friend for me? One condition though - I refuse to share my bacon!

That is all I really have to share for now. Please come visit me again soon. I think this year will be a great year in the Olympic Peninsula! Don't forget to book a room during the Wine and Chocolate Festival in February. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment