I live at . . .


Monday, April 26, 2010

my weight

I want to talk about my weight - yes my weight - Peggy keeps telling the guests to not give me bacon or sausage because of my weight.  Now really living at a bed and breakfast demands you eat bacon. And if the guests give me some i will do all those tricks she taught me, which they love and then they laugh and pet me it is a win win. You must all help me and talk to her about this bacon thing okay?

Tomorrow I get my hair done and then i will look thinner.

Everyone around here is sprucing up the Inn for the summer season. I love the summer season you know all those wonderful people coming and going and petting my tummy.

Today it smelled so good - Peggy trying a new egg dish in the kitchen, although I did not get any I heard Layne say it was a keeper. I could have helped with that decision you know.

Well we will see if the haircut works, and if you would let Peggy know that a little bacon in exchange for some cool tricks is not a bad thing

7 comments:

  1. Oh, Coco, can I relate. Ask Peggy if I can repost this post on my blog Confessions of a Startled Fat Woman at http://LiveStartled.com because I know another dog who had a complete weight makeover and she's gorgeous. I'm going to write about you two, if that's okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. please do - today we had the nicest ladies from San Diego visit. After breakfast they gave me (very small) pieces of sausage. I in return stuck my ears out on command - turned in a complete circle on my hind feet - and then hopped forward - receiving accalades from the guests and only ingesting small amounts of saugage, I bet I wore them off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute (and creative) dog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coco, I'm Gus. I love your blog! (Mine is at http://gusthegregariousghostwritingdogblog.blogspot.com/, in case you ever want to check me out.) I told all my people about you and your blog.
    Gus the Gregarious Ghostwriting Dog (but my friends just call me Gus)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coco! You've got a dog friend who also has a blog! You're featured on this blog, check it out: http://gusthegregariousghostwritingdogblog.blogspot.com/2010/05/one-of-my-admirers-kathleen-who-i-have.html

    Gus put your inn link in twice, so I sent him your link for your blog.

    Some day I want to see you stick out your ears on command. Would you do it for a nice healthy carrot? My dog, Cash the Wonder Dog, likes carrots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CoCo, my darling -- you already look mahvelous! I saw you right after this post and I can't imagine why anyone would not consider you bacon-worthy. After all, every girl needs a little fun, right?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Barbara; Anyone who spends time rubbing my belly is a freind for life.

    today a guest snuck me some bacon under the table, i think peggy saw it, but didnt say anything. With that in mind I ran around the table at full speed 3-4 times so that she would know that i am wearing it off.

    ReplyDelete